Travel bags for Dachshund-Lab mix

PuppyPlay

This is my first time on here. I'm hoping I could get some ideas and help with my Dachshund-Lab mix. She 14 months old. She's 24" long! I can't find a travel bag for put her in. Any ideas? What has worked for you? And if anyone has an long Dachshund-Lab mix like mine, I'd LOVE to get some ideas of what you bought your dog. There's not a lot out there for them I think.

Annabellam

Hey. You are most welcome. I know of a Outward Hound Backpack. I got it way back as i got a recommendation from one of my trainers. I found it great because it takes off dog weight when put down and also has other compartments that you can put in stuff that you may need for your puppy. I am not sure about the size, it's been a while since i traveled with my Sammy but i hope that you get help soon.

PuppyPlay

Hey. You are most welcome. I know of a Outward Hound Backpack. I got it way back as i got a recommendation from one of my trainers. I found it great because it takes off dog weight when put down and also has other compartments that you can put in stuff that you may need for your puppy. I am not sure about the size, it's been a while since i traveled with my Sammy but i hope that you get help soon.

Thank you thank you thank you!! You're the first person I got a GREAT idea from. I'm having so much trouble finding things for my irregularly long dog haha. I think that bag might work. I'm gonna buy it and try it. Thanks! Let me know if you have any other accessories that'll work for 24" long dogs (clothes, bags, car seats, harnesses, etc....)

Annabellam

You are most welcome. Would love to hear how it works out. And your dog is not irregularly long haha, he is an awesome companion:)