Tikva at three-months-old

Tikki

She is adorable.:D
Thank you. :) She had just started to learn how to play hence the cushion [which was from an ancient long gone couch] and the fairly new throw half pulled off. She was on the couch and still very little - only just having worked out how to get on the [low] couch, which she now takes a flying leap onto from the other side of the room. I think she is beginning to grow up but she never learned how to be a puppy and I am convinced that she still does not know she is a dog. She is not a mix I have come across before so I do not know how she will end up.

Her ears really make me laugh as they still frequently stand out sideways, sometimes just one, sometimes both, and are often flipped over backwards - they are much smaller than a full Doxie's ears.

[She has just given me the stink-eye because I looked at her while she was chombling a chew!]

Sweet looking puppy.

PD had to have a "brother" to teach him how to be a dog. He was sold to us a 5 weeks old, much too young .

Tikki

5 weeks? You should try having an unweaned not quite 3 week old pup that had to be bottle-fed and then weaned - and no, Tikva, that saucer has food to eat, not paddle in!