Re Intro Since 2014!

Standsmom

Guess it's been a long time since I've logged in. I thought I should re-introduce myself. Hello from Colorado! Our family of 5 is currently enjoying our second generation of dachshunds. Our first pair lived long, happy lives. Our current pair, aunt and niece (from the same breeder) are so much fun! Four year old Minnie, a solid black smooth, is the most affectionate little dog we've ever owned. She's always struggled with itchy skin and it bothers her all the time. It's considerably better than it was, but I'd love to stamp it out completely. Dixie is our two year old black and tan. She is always on full tilt, ready to take off running at any minute. She is so much fun! These two girls love to wrestle with each other, chase squirrels in the back yard, bicker over toys and bones and snuggle all the time. We just love them so much. I'm currently looking to get them on a raw food diet that won't break my budget. We have three children, ages 16, 14 and 10 and I'm doing online college courses so we can't get too crazy with the cost. Nice to meet you all. :)