Pregnancy Week by Week

Nikky5000

Raaven is in heat again. She goes into heat every 3-4 months will not be breeding her since her last litter was born in December and by c-section she won't be having any puppies until next year but I will be using her to send my Rottweiler into heat who I have been wanting to breed for a long time now. :) Can't wait until I have a litter of rottie pups on the way :) These pups should be born after Starr's puppies have gone to their new homes it is finally the right time and everything is perfect :D So excited hopefully she'll go into heat sooner rather than later :)

Nikky5000

Sophie just took her first steps her eyes aren't even open yet. :D I am so proud it figures the only girl in the litter and she is walking before everyone else :rolleyes:

Nikky5000

I love listening to the puppies growl and bark it is so cute. I take them outside everyday for at least 10 mins and let them lay in the sun. Yesterday PJ kept trying to go off the blanket and explore but he's still too small to go off and explore so I have to keep putting him back on the blanket :D

Nikky5000

All puppies got up this morning climbed out of there bed and was walking around. I had to go on a puppy hunt to find them all thankfully they like to growl and bark :D

Hunter's Parade

I had one crazy day today.I took them outside and they decided that that would be cool to go under my gates and explore what's there,so I sat there and fighted with them.So I know how you feel.Sometimes I have to go for puppy hunt in my yard.Lucky me they like to bark.And when they see me they run like crazy to attack my shoe.They sometimes remind me of zombies.They run all together,and usually they run for fresh flesh -people legs and their mama :D

Nikky5000

I wish mine stuck together. All my liiters that I've had they always spread out and went their separate ways :) usually under all the furniture there would be at least one puppy hiding there :D