post a pic of your Doxie

SSG.House

This is Eli, and his big brother Hades. Hades is a Pitt mix and they are good friends...only worries is Mr Eli like to bite Mr Hades in the weewee. I think its revenge for accidentky rolling him over sometimes as they play

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
here's my three, Mouse, Boo and Oliver(the honourary doxie) and my roommates girlie, Mia and the new bed I just built :)

and just Mouse and Boo in the new bed

sherlock

This is the photo of Watson that I submitted to Crusoe the Celebrity Dachshund's centerfold contest! The voting starts on Saturday, I'll be sure to post a link so everyone can vote for my little doctor!

Just had to share cause I love this shot!

Attachments

Penny

Oh wow! It looks like Sissy might be a wild boar rather than a shaded red. Not too many of those around in smooth coat.
She has a very sweet expression in those photos.

athompson702

Thank you! She's my first Dachshund. We got her on Sunday from a couple that were not able to care for her anymore.

Nola is beautiful! They do look alike, Sissy is her shorter twin lol.

babysis

Lovely photos! I'm finally getting around to posting a few photos...I call the first two "Baby's Adventures in boredom when I don't give her enough attention!"
The first photo is of the Toilet paper that she pulled out of the bathroom by herself. 12pack btw. Umm she is 11 going on 12 and is a 10lb mini! (Yes I finally got her back to her original weight!) The second photo I caught her! Look what is hanging out of her mouth! And the last one...gosh I can't resist her! She's my little nut. :p

Attachments