Newbie here

Angelsgrace113

Weiner mama
Iv'e rescued and fostered many dogs over the years. I have 3 currently over the age of 13, so my husband decided to bring home a puppy because we figured that once one passed they would all pass like dominos, 2 of them have been together their whole 13 years. She is an amazing and smart puppy, we really have no problems with her other than I can't find a toy that lasts longer than a day! She hates the hard toys and favors the soft squeaky ones, but they don't last. Her mom was a dauchsand and her dad was a mix of jack Russell and chihuahua. She defiantly has the personality of a dox, just not sure how to not spend a million dollars on toys! Has anyone found anything that works?

Penny

The couch. lol

Hi and welcome! Thank you for rescuing and fostering.

Those ropes with knots. Hide a ball and let her hunt for it. She looks like a cutie pie.

Angelsgrace113

Weiner mama
Thanks! She is way too cute for her own good. We have tried the ropes and balls, she's even tried the cat toys (our cat is her best friend) I just keep hoping there is something out there made to deal with a doxie-attitude. We have even tried the indestructible toys....they have never met a doxie, and I have a lab mix that has eaten everything...