New to the forum!

Catlinjade

Hi everyone! New here. I've been looking at this site for a while & decided to join. Here is a picture of my little love dove, Brandy :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380579921.830783.jpg

Catlinjade

Thanks you two! :) Brandy is 3 years old, she will be 4 in March. And she is my very first! Brandy is especially special to me since my husband used her to propose to me 3 years ago ;) ring tied to a ribbon around her tiny little neck and all! Now how could I say no? ;)

Tell me about your little ones!

Penny

Does it get any better? A ring and a doxie??? Smart man. lol

My 3 are show dogs that retired and came to live with us at some point. The 3 of them are ball nuts and in the summer I let them have a beach ball to chase around the back yard. A street hockey ball gets hidden in the house for them to hunt down in the winter months. I'm really glad they love to play with balls. I wouldn't know how to wear them out and burn some calories without it! lol Does Brandy enjoy playing ball?

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Welcome from Alberta, Canada! I have 2 deaf and vi black and tan double dapple mini shorthairs. They're awesome little dogs. Mouse is a little trick dog, too, despite her 'diff-abilities'

Nell

Hi and welcome from the UK!

Brandy looks adorable and your husband is a very clever man lol!

crystalclear1027

Augie is a black, tan and brindle smooth coat mini, he just turned one on September 22, he files his own nails on sand paper, it is so cute!! Lily is a dapple mini, she turns one on December 11. She is very active, but very affectionate, she loves to play with all her toys and barks at the sparrows in the bushes. These dogs mean the world to my family, there isn't anything I won't do for them!