new member & new doxie mom w/ AGGRESSIVE dog

dog

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum & am a new mom to a 1 year 10 month old mini Dachshund named Sonny. I've had him a little over 2 weeks and joined to get some insight & advice. I'm not stranger to dogs, I work with them & have had dogs my entire life. I've had Rottweilers, Labs and an Australian Shepherd. I know Dachshunds are a breed unlike any other and I definitely knew what I was getting into adopting one. I'm having a lot of problems with aggression and I'm strongly considering hiring a trainer to come to my home. Sonny is fine with me & my dad. He's warming up to my mom. He hates my sisters and barks and lunges at them whenever he sees them. It's gotten to the point where I keep him on a leash in the house when they're home because he bit my sister's friend. I don't pick him up when he's aggressive. I tell him no. I get in front of him, grab his scruff & make eye contact when i'm saying no. Basically I was just wondering if anyone else has dealt with an aggressive doxie & what type of trainer/behaviorist worked best for you. If this is on the wrong thread please point me in the right direction lol. Again, i'm new. Thank you!