New Homes Needed

Susan

Bella & Jack's Mummy
I was looking for rescue / adoption sites in the UK and couldnt find any but came across this one and there are lots of beautiful doggy's needing a new loving home, there's lots listed throughout the US and some in Canada and Australia too, x

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Is petfinder active in the UK? I'm on a predominantly UK dog forum,but I never hear mention of Petfinder on that forum. So I'm thinking it's a North American thing. I'd say close to 90% of shelters and rescues are on petfinder now, as far as I can tell. What I love about it is you type in your postal code (or zip code), and search for what you're looking for and voila, you have all the Dachshunds (or whatever you're searching) listed from closest to furthest away.... it's that easy! Pet adoption: Want a dog or cat? Adopt a pet on Petfinder

Susan

Bella & Jack's Mummy
Hi Sara

I dont think we do have petfinder in the UK , I searched all over the web yesterday for Dachshunds to adopt/rescu/give new home to and couldnt find any at all within my area even at any of the animal shelters. Which is really good there's none needing new homes:) but not for me :(

gpmum2

Susan

Bella & Jack's Mummy
I'm just looking Karen ;) but if I found a doxie needing a new home I dont think I could resist :)

Thanks for those links, i had had a look on their but it seemed to be all breeders selling puppies and I'd quite like to rescue one that needed a new home through no fault of its own if you know what i mean x

gpmum2

I'm just looking Karen ;) but if I found a doxie needing a new home I dont think I could resist :)

Thanks for those links, i had had a look on their but it seemed to be all breeders selling puppies and I'd quite like to rescue one that needed a new home through no fault of its own if you know what i mean x
I agree Susan but occassionally you get an older one that someone wants areally good home for due to a new job or house move etc all the usual excuses :mad:..if you get them emailed daily you will be first to know :) mind you you would have to resist the puppy ones :D