New Dachshund Puppy Owner Chewing and Biting driving me crazy

Paul

Hi Everyone,
My New Puppy Milo is doing really well with his Sleep and Toilet activities, but he is driving me crazy with his biting and chewing.
I've tried the Saying No when he bites and offering him a toy I have also tried a loud yelp then again offering him a toy, but nothing seems to be working.
Sometimes he even starts trying to jump up in the air to try and nip my arms and hands and then when he is in a calmer non playing mood is well behaved again.

Could anyone advise please?

MarieH

Teething. Its a phase, I gave mine plenty of rawhide to chew. It helps ease tension and anxiety as well. He is 18 months old and still run and get his rawhide and chews a bit before falling asleep or during quiet times.

Paul

Teething. Its a phase, I gave mine plenty of rawhide to chew. It helps ease tension and anxiety as well. He is 18 months old and still run and get his rawhide and chews a bit before falling asleep or during quiet times.
Thankyou for the reply, I will try some rawhide.
Do you have any suggestions to stop the biting, I have tried telling him Stop, then timeout but at times it makes no difference, I have been consistent with my approach but at times he just goes mad and just bites and chews like crazy then eventually calms down again and goes back to being as good as gold.