My adult Mini Dashchund won't stop peeing inside!

Discussion in 'General Training & Obedience' started by Rach, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Rach

Rach New Member

Pets:
    Mini Dashchund (Mysty) and 3 cats (Spart, Clay, Little Foot)
    I bought my girl a few months. She is 4 1/2 yrs old. The first month was perfect but after that she started peeing inside every day. Even infront of me. My house is small so I can see her at all times but if I look away, she pees. She has no tell (circling or sniffing) at all so I can't rush her outside before she does it. The basement is closed at all times now because she started down there but when I closed it she went all over on the main floor. When I first moved into the house I cleaned it with nuetrilizing cleaner because the previous renters had a dog. I use the same stuff to clean up her pee. I now crate her if I'm not home or even if I have to go to the garage to get a tool, but she gets really sad when she's in there and when I let her out she is extremely excited and it takes about 40 mins for her to calm down. I praise her so much when she goes outside and she goes when I say 'go pee' but she will still go inside after. I can't use a pee pad or one of those dog diapers. Please I need advice, any advice.