Its been awhile :)

jax's_mommy

Its been awhile since I've been on here. Been a bit busy with lots of doctor appointments. With more to come, including 2 surgeries. One at the end of May and one in the first week of June.

But here is a update picture of Jax :)
Growing up so fast, he will be 7 months on the 12th :)

jax's_mommy

Thanks!
I know! I cant picture him a small little puppy anymore :)
He's such a happy dog, and doing really well. He's my little hoover lol he will eat anything that don't eat him first! lol :)

jax's_mommy

Thank you very much WM.
The first surgery is gunna be the worst, thats on May 29th. A week later I have to go in again to make sure all went fine, theyre putting me under the second time so if something went wrong, or the missed something the first time. They can go ahead and do it since Ill already be out.

babysis

He is getting so big! So adorable...Hope everything goes well for you in the coming months!

jax's_mommy

Thank you babysis!

Last we weighed him, he was 10.7 lbs I dont think he will get much bigger if at all, but he has some filling out to do :)

Doxmom

Jax is gorgeous! The pattern of his fur is so pretty..and he's gotten so big.

Please add my prayers and well wishes for your upcoming surgeries. Keep that good frame of mind, and let Jax do his magic. A positive attitude will help your healing. Keep in touch with us, too..

jax's_mommy

Thank you Nikki! I will definitely keep in touch :)
Jax always works his magic, always right by my side lately. I always try to stay positive, it has got me through a lot. Just this surgery is the biggest, and going to be the toughest on me, that I've had.

His gorgeous look has saved him many times from getting in trouble lol he's to cute to be stern sometimes :) Its quite funny, if he does anything wrong, he goes right under my legs and stays till he thinks its safe lol

mariethebee

He is so cute. My girl Bailey has that same face half black and tan half dappled. I actualy have never seen another like her.

Attachments

Last edited:

jax's_mommy

Oh my she is soo cute!
I love the split coloring :) Jax is the only one I've seen like that as well. I got him because of it lol he was the odd ball of the litter :)

mariethebee

Ya me too, I saw a pic of her face close up and I was like shes the one. Everywhere I go people comment on her face.
They are both just too cutie :)

jax's_mommy

All i saw was a picture of the top of his head lol He's camera shy, which explains why it was only his head lol. I knew he was the one from that as well!

They are both precious pups!

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Hey, I've got a split face doxie too, only mine's half dapple half white. Boy does he get alot of comments!

mariethebee

That's right now is that Mouse or Boo? I think its Boo because I watched Mouse do all those amazing trick in your video :)

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
ha ha ha! Boo has the half face :) I call them my Bookends, as they have colour on opposite sides of their heads :)