Instagram for your doxies!

ZAZusmc03

Tucker's Daddio
I was just wondering if anyone here had made an Instagram for their pups? I went ahead and made one, and follow so many other doxie pages it makes for a great uplift anytime I open the app. Seeing the many faces and personalities of the pups brightens my day, each and every time I see new pictures. If any of you are on Instagram, you can follow Tucker @tuckertheminidachshund! I'd love for everyone to share their pages for us all to follow and enjoy frequent picture and video updates of our fur babies :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

COCO

Ah cool I'm constantly looking at daxies on Instagram! I don't actually have a separate account for coco, but it's probably 90% of him though! @mgjones1984

sherlock

Dr. Watson doesn't have his own, but most of my pics are of him - my Instagram name is daintyvillain :)

ZAZusmc03

Tucker's Daddio
Glad to see I'm not the only one here that does it! I can't help but to take a ton of pictures of Tucker all the time haha. I encourage everyone that doesn't have an IG to check it out, even if it is to only follow other dachshund lovers. The pictures and videos are fantastic!

lucerogina

Glad to see I'm not the only one here that does it! I can't help but to take a ton of pictures of Tucker all the time haha. I encourage everyone that doesn't have an IG to check it out, even if it is to only follow other dachshund lovers. The pictures and videos are fantastic!

I just realized you were Tucker's dad! I stalk your boy on Instagram. Is is a doll!!

Loving my Elliott,
Gina

ZAZusmc03

Tucker's Daddio
I just realized you were Tucker's dad! I stalk your boy on Instagram. Is is a doll!!

Loving my Elliott,
Gina

Haha, thank you! I have a lot of fun taking pictures of him and seeing everyone else's pictures. These dogs have more personality than most people!

vizzla

I was just wondering if anyone here had made an Instagram for their pups? I went ahead and made one, and follow so many other doxie pages it makes for a great uplift anytime I open the app. Seeing the many faces and personalities of the pups brightens my day, each and every time I see new pictures. If any of you are on Instagram, you can follow Tucker @tuckertheminidachshund! I'd love for everyone to share their pages for us all to follow and enjoy frequent picture and video updates of our fur babies :)

we are @historienomalf :) my two doxies.

JPsMOM

Instagram is...well I don't know if it has an online platform or app only...but basically if you took FaceBook, removed the ability to chat...only comment on photos and post photos...and added lots of filters you can use to alter the look of your photos...you would pretty much have instagram.

Sent via tapatalk

Instagram is...well I don't know if it has an online platform or app only...but basically if you took FaceBook, removed the ability to chat...only comment on photos and post photos...and added lots of filters you can use to alter the look of your photos...you would pretty much have instagram.

Sent via tapatalk[/QUOTE
sounds like something i would like,thanks
sheila