Hi- New here

donnam

Just joined today. We have just gotten 2 doxies in our home this week. They are sisters and are 8 weeks old. Dallas Dippin Dots is a dapple with blue eyes and is my profile picture. Nova dippin dots is a pie dapple with brown/tan and black markings.

Last edited:

Penny

Congratulations!! That's is so exciting! You are very brave. lol
Did you have dachshunds before? How is it that you brought 2 home?

We have a red male and 2 pie girls. Piebalds are often shortened to the very cute 'pie' and there's no end to the 'Cutie Pie', Sweetie Pie, Mud Pie names! My one girl is called Georgia Peach Pie. lol

I can't wait to see a LOT more pics of the girls! Best wishes to you and your family with these new babies.

Nell

Hi and welcome from the UK!

How lovely to have two sisters, it will be so much fun watching them play and grow together! Love their names!

Can't wait to see some photos we sadly don't have the piebalds in England and I sooo love them.

crystalclear1027

Welcome from Pennsylvania!!! 2 sisters, WOW!!!! They are lucky to be able to stay together. We have a smooth black and tan and brindle mini named Augie, who just turned one on September 22 and Lily who is a smooth dapple mini who will be one on December 11th.

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Welcome! I have 2 shorthair black and tan double dapple minis. Both are deaf and sight impaired.

donnam

I actually changed bellas name to Dallas Dippin Dots LOL
I am trying to figure out how to post pics :confused:

crystalclear1027

Can't wait to see them together!! Love their names also, it's funny, we call Lily, Lily Pot, with a British accent for fun, it's a habit with our whole family.

Nell

I actually changed bellas name to Dallas Dippin Dots LOL
I am trying to figure out how to post pics :confused:
I too had a problem with pictures and can only upload them as an attachment :( Gies suggested I use photo bucket but I still haven't worked out what that is lol!

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Your babies are precious! But I dont think your little red has blue eyes. I think they'll be gold. Gold eyed dogs are born with almost turquoise eyes until they get a little older.

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Your breeder told you they were dapples? I dont think either of them are. You have a red and a sable (I don't know if that's the right term in dachshunds but in every other breed it's called sable lol) piebald, by the looks of those pics. Not that it makes them any less cute! Lol they are adorable!

Last edited:

donnam

Your breeder told you they were dapples? I dont think either of them are. You have a red and a sable (I don't know if that's the right term in dachshunds but in every other breed it's called sable lol) piebald, by the looks of those pics. Not that it makes them any less cute! Lol they are adorable!
Actually Dallas is a chocolate based Red with blue eyes (for now). She has the chocolate nose , chocolate nails and paw pads. Nova is a sable piebald with tickings

Last edited: