Hello, New Member Here!

Penny

Welcome and Congratulations!
Tell us more about your 2. Boys? What are their names?
Hope you post a lot more photos. We love those baby photos!

doxfamily

Thanks! Our boys are Murphy (eldest) and Pete (baby). Murphy is four, but was becoming "old" quickly due to our day jobs. He slept from 9-5, until Pete came! Now there is constant patter in our house as they wrestle, run, and play. This picture is the day we brought Pete home!

Attachments

doxfamily

Yeah Murphy is soo happy now! they've been running around the house all day. Of course Murph has been on adult feed for a while now and has found puppy food is also tasty! so I'm sure he has more energy than normal.

doxfamily

dog treats

has anyone ever tried this recipe? Homemade Dog Treats it's on the middle of the page, tell me what you think. I'm thinking of baking some up this afternoon (might have to go buy some whole wheat flour though). Here's Pete wore out in 5 sec intervals from chewing on things he's not supposed to!

Attachments

doxfamily

Doggy Update

Our little guys are best buds! Pete has nearly DOUBLED in size and it giving Murphy a good workout. It's 9:30 pm here and they have had their nightly session of tearing through the house and wrestling. I haven't figured out if Murphy is smart enough to know to wear the pup out or if Pete just has a bunch of energy to expend right before bed time. Either way it sure is fun to watch. Thank you for all the kind comments will try to post some more pictures soon.