Hello from Ohio

mom2-2mini's

My name is Barb and Im a mom to two Mini dachshunds, 2 Great Danes, a Doberman, 2 cats and 4 Lion Head rabbits....I have had Danes and Dobes for the last 30 years, and have had my oldest doxi for almost 3 years. I'm going to look around the site a bit...then I will post some pic's to introduce my 'zoo' lol ;)

Penny

How, when you had Danes and Dobies for 30 years did you decide on dachsies?? That's a BIG change. lol Did you like the b/t doxies or did you go for some of the many colors that doxies come in? Short coat?

Can't wait to see photos of the gang. We're in Canada and have 'only' 3 smooth dachshunds. We turned down a dobie show girl who was already trained because extended family members were afraid of dobies. I think we missed out.

jax's_mommy

Oooo I love 'zoos' lol before my husband, I once had over 80 animals at once!

Sadly now, I just have my doxie Jax and my 3 cats. But will one day have lots of animals again :)

Welcome to the forums! Can't wait to see the whole gang!

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Welcome! Sounds like you do have quite a "zoo" LOL My little girl, Mouse, was fostered with 8 Great Danes when she was a baby... she fit right in with her larger than life personality :)