Hello from New England

CaseyKC

As a brand new member of this Forum, I am so happy to find a place to chat and share my love of dachshunds, one in particular, my best friend Libby. She is a 7 yo, 13 lb, black and tan, smooth hair and the love of my life. I have horrible computer skills, but I will try to post pictures and say something interesting from time to time. KC

Last edited:

Nell

Hi and welcome from the UK!

I am not that good at posting pictures either lol! can only add them as attachments. Look forward to seeing some photos of your lovely baby!

CaseyKC

Hi, I freely admit that I am a complete computer dunce. I have been a member of the Dachshund Forum since January and I still haven't figured out how to start a new thread. Can someone walk me through the process?

Also, once I learn how to start a thread, are there directions anywhere in regard to how to post a photo? I don't even know how to do an attachment as Nell suggested.

Fortunately, I know a lot more about dachshunds than I know about computers. Thanks for any help.

Nell

Not sure I am the best one to help but here goes lol!

When you write a message there is a little icon in the toolbar above that looks like a paper clip. Click on it and a box will come up with a button that says brows, if you click this it will open the option of showing you all your folders on your computer.

Click on my pictures and then find the one you want to attach. When you find it click on it then click the "open" option in the bar below. This will attaché your photo.

When you have attached all the photos you want click the icon that says upload, you will have to wait a couple of seconds for them to upload into your message. When it is finished (this bit may seem a little confusing as you will not see the photos in the message) just click "submit reply. Done!!!!! (hopefully lol!)

Ok, thread starter......there are various "pages" on the site, not sure if this is the right way to do it but I use the right hand link on the opening page where all the posts are. Dachshund Talk Café / Puppy Corner etc to get to the page I want. When you get there, there is a button at the top of the page "thread starter" click this and there you go..........