Hello from Kentucky!

HilyBee

Hello everyone!

My name is Hilary (aka: HilyBee). I have a mini longhaired English cream dachshund named Yosuke (yo-skay). He is only 3 months old. :) He is the second dachshund we have ever had, and we absolutely love the breed. We live in Louisville, KY with our cat Sera and my hubby Zach. I'm so happy to be part of another doxie forum. It has been a very long time since I have been on one, but loved it last time. I look forward to all the fun stories!

Hilary and Yosuke

Attachments

jax's_mommy

Your welcome! I love names that has really good meanings. I usually pick them based on their meaning. It makes it that much more special :)

My dog's name, Jax, means 'God has been gracious' I found him during a time when I need a companion. He has been there since :)

HilyBee

Such a sweet name! :D I agree, names with meanings are much more fun. Yosuke got his name for almost the exact same reason. We just lost our first dachshund on Feb. 14 to a very rare disease. Yosuke has been our helper in getting over the heartbreak.

jax's_mommy

Aww So sorry for your loss! Its always heartbreaking to lose a companion. Looks like Yosuke came at the right time :)

An thank you :)

nola

Hi and welcome! What a beautiful little baby. :)

I'm Amanda, mom to my beautiful 2 year old mini wildboar girl named Nola (my avatar).

HilyBee

Thank you both! :D He's very sweet. Both of your babies are adorable too! I love the darker brown and chocolate/black doxies. They are gorgeous!

Gies

I looked for a high-res photo of Yosuke but couldn't find one so I used this one.

:D Greetings from The Netherlands.

HilyBee

So sweet! Thank you so much!! :D I don't have a camera, so I have to use my cellphone. I'm saving up for a good one right now so I can take better pictures of him.

crystalclear1027

Hello from Pennsylvania, my name is Jeanne and I am the mom of Augie who is almost 10 months and our newest girl Lily who will be 8 months on the 11th, also known as Lily Pot. I am dachshund a biopic. Love the names people come up with to call their dogs!!! There is nothing like having a couple of dachshunds.