Hello from Chicago!

Little Sophie

Hello all! Glad I stumbled upon this forum, all the pictures and stories posted are so cute.

We have a miniature smooth haired girl ourselves, named Sophie. We got her from a shelter last August and was around 10 months old at the time. She was rescued when someone saw her roaming the streets all alone. Well, not totally alone. An abandoned pit bull was also with her, protecting her. We were lucky enough to find her and she has been a great addition to our family ever since! I know, enough talking, more pictures.... :D

Little Sophie

Thanks for the welcome guys!

She won't keep that hat on at all! When we put it on, she will shake her head like crazy till it falls off. It's so funny.

She loves to wear her parka in the winter. When she has it on, she almost has a little strut going on. I think she likes showing off her clothes :)

crystalclear1027

welcome

She is really cute. I love that face! She looks a lot like our little boy Augie. I am sure she is a real character also. Hopefully, I will put more pictures of our boy soon.

Little Sophie

Thank you all for the kind words. I've looked at the pictures of everybody's dogs as well, such beautiful babies!

Last edited:

Penny

Hello and welcome from Canada!
I love the name Sophie. She looks like she's a well loved and care for princess. We have some clothing for ours too for the cold weather.
Looking forward to more photos and stories.

Little Sophie

Thank you, Penny. Your dogs are gorgeous too! I would agree Sophie is like our little princess; we do spoil her a little too much ;)

I bet the clothing comes in handy for you guys, Canadian winters can be harsh!

I'm sure more pictures will come, Sophie loves the camera and we are always taking pictures of her :p