Hello from Alberta!

DoubleDoxie

Hi there!
I am new to the forum, and cannot wait to introduce myself. I'm a huge Doxie fan and recently added another one to our family :)

please meet my crew!

Penny: our very first! adopted her after her original family could not deal with her IVDD. she has lost a ton of weight and is doing VERY well.
6 years old red smooth coat female

Daphne: the new girl! since Penny lost the weight and needed someone on her own level to play with we decided to add another doxie to our group. They get along wonderfully, she came to us very shy....but we have been building up her confidence daily.
8 month old female smooth black and tan dapple pied ( <--I believe?)

Lenny: The non-haired boy! Lenny is our gentleman of the group.
8 year old Hairless terrier male

We also have 2 Sphynx cats (Paula and Grembot) as well as numerous sheep and barn cats :)

We are very happy to be apart of a group that loves Dachshunds as much as we do! I look forward to reading everyone's stories.

Attachments

Penny

Hi from Manitoba!
You got a dapple pie! Sounds like apple pie, the apple of your eye. lol where did you find her?

What a nice crew and a gold star for posting photos on your first post! Looking forward to hearing about the antics going on at your place, be sure to get pics. lol

DoubleDoxie

Hi from Manitoba!
You got a dapple pie! Sounds like apple pie, the apple of your eye. lol where did you find her?

What a nice crew and a gold star for posting photos on your first post! Looking forward to hearing about the antics going on at your place, be sure to get pics. lol
Daphne is the apple of our eye! she is so very sweet, gentle and by far the best cuddle bug around! We got lucky and a breeder I had been talking with was slimming down on her future females, she gave me the chance to buy Daphne on a spay contract and we jumped on it! She is beautiful!

There are always all sorts of antics going on around here :) Doxies make life interesting and we are always on our toes!

Attachments

Penny

She's so pretty! I'm a softy for the black and tan pies having 2 girls myself and one red male. I'm glad Daphne is in a pet home and pampered, as she should be. All of mine came here as adults retiring from a breeder and it's worked well for us.