Doxie mom from Oregon!

harlequin1274

Happy I found this forum! What a great way to meet all of you other doxie owners, and discuss trials, tribulations and whatnot! I am excited to be here!

My name is Christie, married to Matt and mom to 3! My daughter's 16, and my 2 sons are 14 and 12!

Pets include (of course!) our red dachshund, Max he's a rescue and I wouldn't have it any other way but to adopt rescues! He's just an awesome, sweet little guy that is so eager to please and shower you with love! We also have Leo, our big orange tabby cat. Max and him don't love each other to say the least, but they don't bother one another either. Then my son's bearded dragon, Rupert. Cute little fella that loves to people watch, chopped apples, and mustard greens!

So there you have it for now! I look forward to just jumping in, and enjoying my stay here!

jax's_mommy

Hi and welcome!
I have our 5 month old doxie Jax, 3 cats, ChickyPu (grey tabby) Mocha (tortoise shell) and Willow (Maine Coon)

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Welcome! I am mom to 3 rescued furkids, 2 of which are Dachshunds, and both from your neck of the woods... well sorta, closer to you than me! Mouse (4 year old) came from Spokane, and Boo (8year old, with me for 2 years) came from Seattle. Oliver is my third dog, he also came from the States (Houston), and is a 4 year old, 40lb terrier x

Aly's Mom

Welcome!!
We have a cat; Charlie, she is about 6.. a Doberman named Zeus who just turned two a few days ago and our little Mini Dachshund Aly. She is 8 months. We have no kids right now either, so they are our kids. :)