Chews

Mhyde

I have been reading many things about different chew toys from rawhide to antler chews I've heard both good and bad things about both what would y'all advise?

Mhyde

I see many people have viewed this post but no replies! Makes me wonder if this page is even a good one to be on. I have posted two separate times and in neither gotten a reply to the question posted. Sooooo guess I'm saying thanks for all the help!!!!

GJBain

I see many people have viewed this post but no replies! Makes me wonder if this page is even a good one to be on. I have posted two separate times and in neither gotten a reply to the question posted. Sooooo guess I'm saying thanks for all the help!!!!
We let ours chew nylabones and on occasion an antler bone but for not to long and not to often on the antler bone as they are very hard and I had heard they can splinter. We keep a close eye on her with any kind of bone. Nylabones keep her teeth very very clean because she loves to chew them.

On another note this forum can be a little slow on some days/weeks. Chill out and someone will answer your question(s) sooner or later. Enjoy those 2 pups when you get them.