Black and cream?

JPsMOM

I have realized I have been calling Jasper a black and tan. His mom was a black and tan, as we're his litter mates. I just thought his tan was "lighter" than the rest. I don't know a lot about colors and genetics.. .. Learning. Anyhow I realized I have never seen a pic of a black and tan so "light", and stumbled upon black and creams. Is that what he is? He was a rescue for those who don't know, and he is fixed, so I am not breeding or showing him, but I do want to know I am calling my little man the right thing!

Sent via tapatalk

judy

Hii I'm judy I'm new also been trying to talk to someone! I need help with potty training in general

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

JPsMOM

Hi Judy! I haven't seen you post any new threads asking about potty training? I'm not much help since this is my first guy and I have assaulted this fine community with plenty of questions about it myself :) I will poke around and see if I can find your questions and if I can help at all. Maybe posting a brand new thread of your own with specific questions will get the responses you need?
I would try that :)
Sent via tapatalk

Last edited:

Nell

Definitely a black and cream, beautiful!

Judy, I have replied to your post, can you give us some more info please?

JPsMOM

Thank you! I want to post more pics just for fun but he is way too fast for me when he is playing lol

Sent via tapatalk

GJBain

Love the pictures. Our Brandy will be 5 months old on the 8th. She is a
Mahogany Red

Selfie.....

Penny

Jasper may be cream but he would have had to get a cream gene from both parents to be cream. There have been pups that have light markings that weren't cream. Guess you'll never know, being a rescue. If you want to call him cream, I wouldn't mind at all. lol

JPsMOM

His markings looked much darker when he was younger based on the pictures I received of him, the fact that they were lightening up made me question my initial black and tan label. He is a black and cream. Because I say so and it's just fun to say. Lol

Sent via tapatalk

judy

I'm afraid I chased everyone a way! I'm so new about this forum, plus this whole computer thing! My ten yr old grandson tried to walk me through it! I lost my pass word had to get a new one! My main thing I thought I could get some feed back on potty training then I could go from there! So that's it, if you could help it would be really help! !!!

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

JPsMOM

Hi Judy! You haven't chased everyone away. Nell and I have both responded to your post asking for more information. If you find where you posted that post (called a "thread") you will see that. Since you are using tapatalk, if you find the thread and tap the Star at the top of the screen, it will "subscribe" you to the thread, making it easier to find. You will get it! Technology is tough nowadays! :)

Sent via tapatalk

Nell

No worries Judy, please go back to your original post and we will try to help you. I have replied to you asking for more info?