Amusing

jax's_mommy

So for those who have male doxies.... Any of them try humping the floor?

well Jax does! He will be laying there chewing either his bone, or a toy, and start humping the floor. Its pretty funny looking lol

He has this bear, thats about as long as him and probably 1-2" thick. When he is playing with the bear, he will lay down and chew on its ear (his fav part to chew) and start laying on his side, spooning the bear, and start humping like crazy. LOL.

It's funny to see, I've never seen a dog hump while on the floor like that. Every male dog I've had did, well.. the 'doggy style', Jax is just different haha. He's 'special'

I will try and get a video of it :)

Just had to share this amusing fact of him haha

babysis

LOL Nope I haven't dealt with that with Marley (I recently have acquired my sister's male doxie- Marley- Black and tan mini/midi!) And if Baby did that....oh gosh I'd wonder about her lol. I have dealt with that with my lab I used to have. He did that all the time!! And you would hear it! Drove me nuts. It will probably stop once Jax is neutered. I never neutered my lab...so I had to hear it for 10 years! hahaha Thanks for sharing...that actually cracked me up!

jax's_mommy

I couldn't resist sharing :) and your welcome! Glad It made you laugh :)

I would wonder to if she did that lol.

So far, Jax hasn't made any noises. Hopefully we will have him neutered before he does lol. THat would drive me nuts as well.

babysis

It is definitely one noise I don't miss! And plus my lab thought he was the size of a mini doxie- only his head was the size of the mini! It was gross what he would do but I couldn't stop laughing. I still laugh to this day.

jax's_mommy

Haha! I had a big ole labe who thought he was tiny as well :) always trying to sit on my lap.

So far he hasn't made out with his bear yet today, he has it in his toy box lol been sleeping all day. Guess his loving yesterday wore him out lol.

babysis

HAHAHAHAHA! Now think of that as 120lbs and all muscle doing that! Btw...that was a perfect song for it! I was thinking that song or one by the Bloodhound Gang- Bad Touch. :p