New Profile Posts

1. Lbonnienclyde
    Lbonnienclyde
    Ressi Cup was being our little miss America !
  2. Jennifer Russell
    Jennifer Russell
    Input needed for Doxie scooting across carpet all the time!
  3. Aneesa
    Aneesa
    I don't have the money to take him to a vet at the moment.
  4. Aneesa
    Aneesa
    Back problems, because of their body proportions. So, if anyone can please help me. I'd appreciate it so, so much. I'm very concerned. And
  5. Aneesa
    Aneesa
    Walks, he stumbles. And when he's standing his legs are crossing or almost crossing one another. And I know that these kind of dogs do have
  6. Aneesa
    Aneesa
    We tried to get him to jump on the sidewalk and it took his a second. Like, his back legs weren't working. I've also noticed that when he
  7. Aneesa
    Aneesa
    I need help. My dachshund is relatively old, and I've noticed he's been having some walking issues.
    1. Joanne
      Joanne
      Don't know if it helps... Try calling vets in the area. One may be kind and see you for a lower fee. A vet near me helped us when our lab needed to have a lump removed from her neck. He was very kind.
      Apr 18, 2017
  8. eric_dot_com
    eric_dot_com
    Dachshund For Life
  9. Tikki
    Tikki Datdog
    Hello Datdog and welcome to the forum. Would you like to introduce yourself and Datsun in the New Members Introduction section?

If you have any queries I will be only too happy to help.

Tikki [Staff]
  10. Tikki
    Tikki ladybug
    Hello ladybug and welcome to the Forum from little Tikki Tikva and myself.

Please introduce yourself in the New Member Introduction section, which is the first one on the Forum.

Any questions or worries you might have I am sure you will get the advice you need. I will help as much as I can.

Tikki [Staff] and Tikva the half Doxie.
  11. Jay Johnson
    Jay Johnson
    Why don’t you look for the right information before you pick any dog training program or any obedience trainer?
    1. Tikki
      Tikki
      I should hope that the majority of dog-savvy owners would check all information regarding training and obedience training programmes.

Is there any reason why you think that people do not do so?

Anyhow, why not join the Forum and introduce your self in the New Members Introduction section?

There are many other sections, including the section Dachshund Training and Obedience, which might interest you.

Tikki
      Oct 30, 2016
  12. Tikki
    Tikki kjacob
    Hello - would you like to introduce yourself on the Forum?
    1. kjacob likes this.
  13. Victini
    Victini
    Happy
    1. Tikki
      Tikki
      I am glad you are happy - do you have something nice to be happy about?
      Oct 21, 2016
  14. Tikki
    Tikki Marge
    Hello and welcome to the forum :) Well done for rescuing your little boy.

How about posting in the New Member Introduction section telling us all about him?
  15. Lbonnienclyde
    Lbonnienclyde
    Heart broke and sad, had to put our 13 year old Heinnie down.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Doxie lady
      Doxie lady
      I am so very sorry for your loss. Run free little Heinnie.
      Sep 16, 2016
      Lbonnienclyde likes this.
    3. Lbonnienclyde
      Lbonnienclyde
      ahh, yes, than you very , much for your kindness.
      Sep 17, 2016
    4. Tikki
      Tikki
      How are you feeling now? It is a year and a half since I had to have my beloved epi girl euthanised and it still breaks my heart thinking about her. She was only just over six-years old.
      Oct 21, 2016
  16. Diane jagger
    Diane jagger
    Hi I am Diane and I have 2 dashound Minnie 1 year Buddy 12 weeks live in York uk
    1. Tikki
      Tikki
      Hello Diane - how about introducing yourself, together with Minnie and Buddy, in the New member introduction section of the Welcome Centre, telling us all about your furkids - and post photos please.

There is also a Puppy Corner under Dachshund Specific Chat section, where you can talk about any queries you might have with little Buddy.
      Sep 17, 2016
  17. Tikki
    Tikki Adam.bass
    I hope you still read this forum. If you do then I can give you some information and advice.
  18. Tikki
    Tikki Claire
    Dried liver slices - I get turkey livers as my pup is raw fed and she has liver with her vegetables and supplements once a week - but you can use any liver. Slice it very finely, lay the slices on a sheet of greaseproof paper [or brown paper] and slowly dry in either a microwave oven on its lowest number, or in an oven, also on a very low heat.

You can then break the dried slices into whatever size you want.
  19. Claire
    Claire
    We recently got a miniature dachshund puppy - can you recommend healthy treat options.
  20. Claire
    Claire
    We recently got a miniature dachshund puppy - can you recommend healthy treats?